About Me

I am.... A mother of 4, my greatest accomplishments. The man in my life.... supports me, makes me & the childrens a priority, shares many of my passions, & will wait hours for me while I shop for beads & crap, I mean crafts :) I love... my kids, my man, my family & friends, animals, live music, & traveling (going to zoos & bead stores anywhere we go). My obsessions are... Aerosmith, P!nk, Disney, & Josh Hamilton. I watch... Transformers the movie at least once a week (guess that's an obsession too) My confession... I am a hoarder of BEADS but I hope to be more productive in all medias of art jewelry.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

More snow.

We got more snow which I'm not happy about even though it sure is pretty. Thought it would mean I would be stuck in the house and find time to bead but had family visit which is always enjoyable. 

Tonight going to blog hop and go through my magazines, get inspired and then get to work tomorrow. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment