About Me

I am.... A mother of 4, my greatest accomplishments. The man in my life.... supports me, makes me & the childrens a priority, shares many of my passions, & will wait hours for me while I shop for beads & crap, I mean crafts :) I love... my kids, my man, my family & friends, animals, live music, & traveling (going to zoos & bead stores anywhere we go). My obsessions are... Aerosmith, P!nk, Disney, & Josh Hamilton. I watch... Transformers the movie at least once a week (guess that's an obsession too) My confession... I am a hoarder of BEADS but I hope to be more productive in all medias of art jewelry.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guess Who?!?!?!

Guess Who's Getting the Art Bead Love Chain Next...    

ME!!!!
The Art Bead Love Chain has made it's way to Arizona! 

What is it?: The Art Bead Love Tour is an ongoing project to spread the love of handmade to new and exciting places. It’s a way to reach people who may have never stumbled upon our blog on their own, and give them a chance to share the love of handmade. We chose to use a chain to link beads as a symbol of how this project links us all together ~ in our unity to stand behind handmade.


I could NOT be more excited!!!
 Stay posted, I will be showing what I take, what I give & will be drawing for where it goes next.
 

Former Keepers of the Art Bead Love Chain:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment