About Me

I am.... A mother of 4, my greatest accomplishments. The man in my life.... supports me, makes me & the childrens a priority, shares many of my passions, & will wait hours for me while I shop for beads & crap, I mean crafts :) I love... my kids, my man, my family & friends, animals, live music, & traveling (going to zoos & bead stores anywhere we go). My obsessions are... Aerosmith, P!nk, Disney, & Josh Hamilton. I watch... Transformers the movie at least once a week (guess that's an obsession too) My confession... I am a hoarder of BEADS but I hope to be more productive in all medias of art jewelry.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"But, Mother, I don't want to grow up!" - Wendy from Peter Pan


As time goes on you will see that there are a few things I LOVE, one of them being Disney.  Some say I may need to grow up but I feel the younger you feel the younger you stay.

Just because you're young at heart doesn't mean you're not mature, right?

I say, ABSOLUTELY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment